It’s almost Halloween, the spookiest time of the year. It’s the time of the year when the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead becomes blurred.
It’s time to look at the ghosts of dead campaigns and ensure losses only exist in your nightmares. Let’s take a look at some reasons why your campaign might have died, and some tips on how to bring it back from the dead!
5 Reasons Why Your Campaign Might Have Died
1) The campaign wasn’t tracked comprehensively. Set up S2S tracking to see all of your lead data in the campaign stats. Remember that without data all you have is an opinion!
2) Creatives weren’t refreshed regularly, which leads to ad blindness and a lower CTR. Upload new creatives regularly and pause those which aren’t performing.
3) Landing pages weren’t split tested. A/B testing LPs allows you to identify which converts the best for your offer. Use the results to continuously improve.
4) New offers weren’t tested – you had only one converting and eventually it died down. Keep testing new offers to find one that works with your creatives.
5) New ad spots weren’t experimented. Remember that different verticals might convert on completely different placements. Keep testing.
Resurrect Your Campaigns
Do you have any dead campaigns which you weren’t able to resurrect? Contact your Account Manager or our Support team for advice on how to bring your forgotten campaigns back from the dead!
|Want to receive insights like this directly in your inbox?|