Every day our advertising network registers over 6 billion events using 300 servers located in 5 data centres in Europe and the United States. During peak hours the load reaches over 700 thousand requests per second. The ClickHouse cluster has a total size of 2,4 petabytes. At the same time the whole system works like a Swiss watch, made possible only thanks to a team of smart, talented and proactive people. We are looking for real professionals ready to implement new and ambitious plans with us, which will allow us to keep providing the best service for our clients. Due to the growth of the IT department, we are opening a vacancy for the position of Senior Golang developer. The vacancy implies a relocation in Limassol, Cyprus and full official employment (whole family relocation is available). Southern Europe (sun, sea, fruits), ecology, safety and a huge Russian-speaking IT community.
- Development of the server side of a high-load advertising network based on Golang;
- Support for existing code;
- Optimization of services (CPU, memory, network).
- At least 3 years of experience in web development with Golang;
- Excellent knowledge of Golang;
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture programming patterns;
- Knowledge of network protocols;
- Confident understanding of the basic principles of software development;
- Experience with relational databases, good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with ClickHouse, PostgreSQL;
- Teamwork experience (trackers, knowledge of Git, understanding of Git Flow);
- English at the level of fluent reading of technical documentation;
- Ability to understand someone else’s code;
- Love for details and a desire to do a good job;
- Result orientation.
- Knowledge of other languages Python;
- Experience in working with high loads;
- Desire to develop and comprehend new things;
- Customer focus.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- Necessary equipment;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.