- Create and maintain profitable media buying campaigns on TrafficStars;
- Thrive on increasing revenues for publishers;
- Generate new business by adding new strategic clients to the portfolio;
- Through constant media buying conduct in-depth market research to identify customer needs and market trends;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and marketing, to execute product plans.
- Solid understanding of media buying strategies and platforms, with a track record of successful campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data, and make data-driven decisions;
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities;
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a technology-driven environment
- Proficiency in agile development processes and methodologies;
- Familiarity with product management tools and ad network platforms.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.