TrafficStars is a leading advertising company specializing in digital advertising and monetizing online traffic. We offer innovative and cutting-edge solutions to both publishers and advertisers worldwide. With a strong presence in the industry, we are known for our expertise in driving results and creating effective advertising strategies.
Every day our advertising network registers over 7 billion impressions using 300 servers located in 5 data centres in Europe and the United States. During peak hours the load reaches over 800K requests per second. The ClickHouse cluster has a total size of 3,6 petabytes. At the same time the whole system works like a Swiss watch, made possible only thanks to a team of smart, talented and proactive people. We are looking for real professionals ready to implement new and ambitious plans with us, which will allow us to keep providing the best service for our clients.
The vacancy implies a relocation in Limassol, Cyprus and full official employment (whole family relocation is available). Southern Europe (sun, sea, fruits), ecology, safety and a huge Russian-speaking IT community.
- Development and implementation of the product strategy in line with the company’s goals;
- Close collaboration with our development teams to optimize resource utilization;
- Conducting A/B testing, hypothesis verification, and product optimization to improve conversion;
- Monitoring the product’s implementation, analyzing data that defines the success of the product and new features;
- Conducting marketing research and competitive analysis;
- Collection, analysis and formalization of requirements;
- Development of project documents;
- Preparation of mockups and their approval;
- Communication with internal customers;
- Drawing up user documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a product management role;
- Knowledge of advertising technologies and trends in the advertising industry;
- Experience in the B2B IT sector, with a focus on advertising networks;
- Experience in documenting and systematizing requirements;
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to think outside the box.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.
Join our team!