Every day our advertising network registers over 6 billion events using 300 servers located in 5 data centres in Europe and the United States. During peak hours the load reaches over 700 thousand requests per second. The ClickHouse cluster has a total size of 1.2 petabytes. At the same time the whole system works like a Swiss watch, made possible only thanks to a team of smart, talented and proactive people. We are looking for real professionals ready to implement new and ambitious plans with us, which will allow us to keep providing the best service for our clients. Due to the growth of the IT department, we are opening a vacancy for the position of Senior Frontend developer. The vacancy implies a relocation in Limassol, Cyprus and full official employment (whole family relocation is available). Southern Europe (sun, sea, fruits), ecology, safety and a huge Russian-speaking IT community.
- Manual testing of UI, API, integration testing of microservices;
- Compilation of competent, understandable bug reports in JIRA;
- Writing/updating the API of auto tests, running them and analyzing the results;
- Interaction with analysts, developers, administrators in order to eliminate identified errors.
- 3+ years as a QA Engineer for web applications, API;
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of writing simple JOINs;
- Experience with any CI/CD;
- Understanding the principles of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of testing principles;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to technological changes;
- Completed higher education;
- Experience in API automation (PyTest) from six months / good theoretical knowledge.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.
Join our team!