TrafficStars is looking for a talented RTB Account Manager who will take part and actively engage in growing the RTB Department. This multi-tasking role will give you an opportunity to build a career in the Online advertising industry and grow your skills in the AdTech field. You will be working in a multinational and fast-paced environment with supportive and dedicated co-workers. We are looking for a person with great negotiation skills, excellent attention to details and a passion for the Online Advertising and AdTech industry. Our ideal candidate will be a cheerful team-player, who is proactive and can show strong character, eager to grow in the online advertising industry. Joining TrafficStars, you will be part of an international company that values and invests heavily in their employees; our business philosophy is to create long-term relationships and we apply the same philosophy when building a team, as we firmly believe it’s a key factor to our success. Every new team member will receive high-quality, in-house training, ongoing skills development and a career progression path.
About the Company
TrafficStars is a powerful, self-serve Ad Network and Ad Exchange, buying and selling worldwide traffic with OpenRTB protocol capabilities. TrafficStars serves more than 5 billion ad impressions per day and is home to over 50 members of staff based in offices in Cyprus, Barcelona and Montreal and remote.
- Managing portfolio of RTB publishers and advertisers;
- Proactive development of an existing clients portfolio, drive long-term partnership value by understanding client challenges, capabilities and goals and identify growth potential by making optimization recommendations and/or highlighting areas of opportunity;
- Meet and exceed revenue RTB sales goals, building and maintaining a pipeline of upsell opportunities;
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Publishing, Advertising, Compliance and Tech teams;
- Possibility to travel to industry conferences around the world on behalf of TrafficStars.
- Experience in programmatic account management, working closely with SSPs, DSPs, Ad exchanges, Ad networks;
- Understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA price models;
- Knowledge of openRTB, XML/JSON protocols;
- Proven ability to analyse and optimize opportunities to maximize ROI;
- Excellent level of English, any other language will be highly valued, especially Russian;
- Comfortable to work with adult content;
- Interest in technology and desire to learn about our systems and the wider industry;
- Outstanding client relationship skills and a general friendly attitude;
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong critical-thinking skills;
- Good mathematical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work alone as well as collaborate with the wider team;
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Competitive compensation package with health insurance;
- Flat company structure where everyone gets their say;
- Career development opportunities to grow within the company;
- Onsite or remote.