Every day our advertising network registers over 6 billion events using 300 servers located in 5 data centres in Europe and the United States. During peak hours the load reaches over 700 thousand requests per second. The ClickHouse cluster has a total size of 1.2 petabytes. At the same time the whole system works like a Swiss watch, made possible only thanks to a team of smart, talented and proactive people. We are looking for real professionals ready to implement new and ambitious plans with us, which will allow us to keep providing the best service for our clients. Due to the growth of the IT department, we are opening a vacancy for the position of Python Developer. The vacancy implies a relocation in Limassol, Cyprus and full official employment (whole family relocation is available). Southern Europe (sun, sea, fruits), ecology, safety and a huge Russian-speaking IT community.
Our expectations from you:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Python development;
- Theoretical base (algorithms, design patterns, async);
- Experience with FastAPI and AsyncIO;
- Experience with queues;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in writing unit tests.
Will be a big plus:
Experience with PostgreSQL or ClickHouse;
Experience with high-load applications;
Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Prometheus or others);
Good knowledge of Linux and command line skills.
ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Redis, Aerospike;
Experience with Kafka message brokers;
Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI;
ELK / EFK;
Knowledge of the principles of TCP / IP, network services (DHCP, DNS, IPSEC, VPN, SSH);
Knowledge of any scripting programming language (we use python/golang).
- Support and development of company products;
- Development of new libraries;
- Development of microservices;
- Search for errors, their elimination;
- Development of integrations with various external systems;
- Optimization of services for high loads;
- Participation in the development of architectural solutions;
- Participation in the assessment and decomposition of tasks;
- Code coverage with tests.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.
Join our team!