Hello! We, TrafficStars, are on the lookout for a talented SEO professional to join our marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in the online advertising industry and develop your skills in AdTech!
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, proactive and capable of showing a strong character, with a desire to grow within the online advertising industry. By joining TrafficStars, you’ll become part of an international company that values and invests significantly in its employees. Our business philosophy revolves around fostering long-term relationships, and we apply the same philosophy to building our team, as we firmly believe it’s a key factor in our success.
Every new team member will receive quality internal training, continuous skill development, and a clear path for career advancement. The position involves relocation to Limassol, Cyprus, along with your family, and full official employment. Think Southern Europe, sun-sea-fruits, an eco-friendly environment, safety, and a vibrant Russian-speaking IT community.
Technical and On-Page SEO:
- Conduct deep and regular dives into indexation, crawling, and rendering to identify actionable improvements.
- Write and optimize title tag, meta description and H1 text.
- Optimize English copy, images, and URLs.
- Create manual SEO-focused content briefs.
- Review emerging web technologies for SEO opportunities. Quantify their potential impact, and spearhead their adoption.
- Perform all sorts of minor routine tasks.
Analysis and Insights:
- Audit websites, perform keyword research, content gap analysis, and landing page optimization.
- Analyze competitors, topics, and market trends to derive actionable insights.
- Use GA4 and GSC to track and analyze organic traffic and report on performance results.
- Outline key insights and takeaways from reports.
- Identify opportunities and define requirements for organic traffic growth.
- Craft and conduct SEO experiments to test new techniques and strategies for growth.
Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Craft SEO strategies and provide proactive recommendations.
- Prioritize initiatives by impact and ease of implementation.
- Translate algorithmic changes and emerging search trends into optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with development and design teams.
- 2+ years of SEO experience in ranking websites in Western European and North American markets.
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills.
- Strong experience working with SEO tools: Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Looker Studio, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush.
- Knowledge of Google search guidelines, documentation, SEO strategies, and best practices.
- Analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, organize, analyze, and process data in MS Excel, Google Sheets.
- English writing skills: B1 (intermediate).
- Ability to work on 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Constant self-learning mindset to stay ahead of SEO trends.
- Problem-finding and solving skills.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.
Join us on this exciting journey where you can contribute, learn, and grow in a vibrant, international environment. We believe in nurturing talent, and this role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact while enjoying the benefits of life in the sunny, welcoming atmosphere of Cyprus.