Every day our advertising network registers over 6 billion events using 300 servers located in 5 data centres in Europe and the United States. During peak hours the load reaches over 800 thousand requests per second. The ClickHouse cluster has a total size of 2.4 petabytes. At the same time the whole system works like a Swiss watch, made possible only thanks to a team of smart, talented and proactive people. We are looking for a candidate for the position of Anti-fraud Manager in our advertising network. Your task will be to prevent fraudulent activities related to advertising and protect advertisers from financial losses.
- Monitoring traffic and detecting fraudulent schemes;
- Developing strategies to prevent fraud;
- Analyzing data to identify anomalies and conducting subsequent investigations;
- Collaborating with other departments in the company to ensure the safety of advertisers;
- Maintaining relationships with partners and participating in working with them;
- Developing and improving the anti-fraud system.
- Experience in the field of anti-fraud, preferably in an advertising network;
- Deep understanding of the mechanisms of advertising fraud and knowledge of methods for preventing them;
- Experience with analytical tools and databases: ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Grafana, Metabase;
- High responsibility and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and establish cooperation with partners.
- All-white salary above the market average;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- A work laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Tickets to Cyprus at the expense of the company;
- Work visa for employee and visitor visa for family members;
- We provide housing for the first month;
- Medical insurance and mobile communications;
- Help with family relocation from any region;
- Free lunches and drinks;
- Always full baskets of fruits and all sorts of goodies in the office;
- Free courses in English and Greek;
- Payment for sports activities;
- Partial fees for schools and kindergartens.